When I was very young Christmas time was my favorite time of the year. Lots of good food, gifts, and lots of people too. We’d be a full house and it was fun. Years later it became cumbersome. There weren’t that many gifts and if there were, the eyes of a child were gone. More people meant… Read more
And so the year comes to an end just like that, in spite of the warning from the calendar. And life once more means packing bags, catching a bus, a train, a plane, shuffling through doors with signs on the opposite end: anything to declare. Yes. my self…. Read more
- MB: I appreciate your feedback, Janice. You're a very...
- Janice Q: Dear Mildred, My enjoyment from reading your po...
- Darlane Mabel K.: Amazing how you wrap up the whole world, the past,...
- Tools for expression | Writing for… what?: […] on “Of enormous wild bulls”,...
- MB: Peace, love and courage. And yes, to writing!...
- Just a tiny, weeny bit about my father June 7, 2016
- Amiri Baraka at 75 still hitting the gong strong October 18, 2009
- The case of the missing mailbox et cetera. September 5, 2012
- Why Don’t You Carve Other Animals: Yvonne Vera July 27, 2012
- Kony 2012 is just what we needed to spin us into action March 10, 2012
- Glad Tidings–a good start and other events lineup January 31, 2018
- Form, Space and Mindfulness January 19, 2018
- In Praise of Shitholes January 15, 2018
- Sacred Delight or Eating Husbands December 28, 2017
- End of the semester, near end of year and the many endings of things, which also imply beginnings and the substance of gathering. December 8, 2017
Follow @midibarya on Twitter