Now to my really favorite writer, North of Limpopo, South of Sahara, West of the Atlantic and East of Indian Ocean, José Eduardo Agualusa. I know it sounds like an exaggeration but there are many reasons to love this writer. His writing is fresh air in the real sense of the word. You only have… Read more
We’re in Mozambique, ladies and gentlemen. Portuguese speaking since 1400’s, since Vasco da Gama alighted there in 1498, and by 1505, Mozambique had fallen in the hands of Portuguese rule. So the first Coat of Arms was Portuguese, the second Portuguese, and the third revised Portuguese… Read more
- Darlane Mabel K.: Amazing how you wrap up the whole world, the past,...
- Tools for expression | Writing for… what?: […] on “Of enormous wild bulls”,...
- MB: Peace, love and courage. And yes, to writing!...
- MB: Thank you! Peace, love and courage....
- MB: Thank you....
- Just a tiny, weeny bit about my father June 7, 2016
- Amiri Baraka at 75 still hitting the gong strong October 18, 2009
- The case of the missing mailbox et cetera. September 5, 2012
- Why Don’t You Carve Other Animals: Yvonne Vera July 27, 2012
- Kony 2012 is just what we needed to spin us into action March 10, 2012
- California Summer 2017 July 31, 2017
- Announcing two Readings: Sausalito Library and Adobe Books, CA. June 27, 2017
- Power to the alternate memory of history May 21, 2017
- I’m not Whining, I’m just sayin’ it’s the illusion of competence May 18, 2017
- Remind Me of What We Have May 1, 2017
Follow @midibarya on Twitter