A lot has been said about Chinua Achebe and his commitment to African Literature, and I’m pleased that NorthEast Review asked me to add to the voices. Here’s my salute first published in NorthEast Review…. Read more
Not written in stone but my view anyhow. Besides ambition, desire and will, places and incidents that have been critical in shaping and improving my writing have come through writing fellowships and residences. In the absence of a mentoring component that’s sometimes part of writing residences… Read more
- Darlane Mabel K.: Amazing how you wrap up the whole world, the past,...
- Tools for expression | Writing for… what?: […] on “Of enormous wild bulls”,...
- MB: Peace, love and courage. And yes, to writing!...
- MB: Thank you! Peace, love and courage....
- MB: Thank you....
- Just a tiny, weeny bit about my father June 7, 2016
- Amiri Baraka at 75 still hitting the gong strong October 18, 2009
- The case of the missing mailbox et cetera. September 5, 2012
- Why Don’t You Carve Other Animals: Yvonne Vera July 27, 2012
- Kony 2012 is just what we needed to spin us into action March 10, 2012
- California Summer 2017 July 31, 2017
- Announcing two Readings: Sausalito Library and Adobe Books, CA. June 27, 2017
- Power to the alternate memory of history May 21, 2017
- I’m not Whining, I’m just sayin’ it’s the illusion of competence May 18, 2017
- Remind Me of What We Have May 1, 2017
Follow @midibarya on Twitter