The book is out, wrapped in purple like a royal newborn. As stubborn as they come, attempting to stand. The launch in Dakar will take place on 26th June 09. Then the newborn will be released to walk, run, dance, swing and cuddle too with whoever is on the sofa.
- Darlane Mabel K.: Amazing how you wrap up the whole world, the past,...
- Tools for expression | Writing for… what?: […] on “Of enormous wild bulls”,...
- MB: Peace, love and courage. And yes, to writing!...
- MB: Thank you! Peace, love and courage....
- MB: Thank you....
- Just a tiny, weeny bit about my father June 7, 2016
- Amiri Baraka at 75 still hitting the gong strong October 18, 2009
- The case of the missing mailbox et cetera. September 5, 2012
- Why Don’t You Carve Other Animals: Yvonne Vera July 27, 2012
- Kony 2012 is just what we needed to spin us into action March 10, 2012
- California Summer 2017 July 31, 2017
- Announcing two Readings: Sausalito Library and Adobe Books, CA. June 27, 2017
- Power to the alternate memory of history May 21, 2017
- I’m not Whining, I’m just sayin’ it’s the illusion of competence May 18, 2017
- Remind Me of What We Have May 1, 2017
African Writers Series Aime Cesaire alchemy Ali Smith Ama Ata Aidoo Amalion Amilcar Cabral Amos Tutuola Angola Arthur Flowers Ben Okri Beverley Nambozo Birmingham cape verde Caster Semenya Chinua Achebe Congo Daniel Hahn fantastical featured FEMRITE Flavien Ranaivo George Saunders Ghana Give Me Room to Move My Feet historical fiction Independence José Eduardo Agualusa Justice lusophone Madagascar Martin Luther King Jr Mia Couto Mozambique Ngugi wa Thiong'o Patrice Lumumba poem poetry Scheherazade Steve Biko Susan Kiguli The Book of Chameleons Thomas Sankara Uganda Wole Soyinka
Follow @midibarya on Twitter